- 1 Cup Oat Flour
- 1 1/2 Cups Old Fashioned Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Applesauce
- 1/4 Cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Medium Apple, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Apple Butter
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet in baking dish.
- Combine oats, oat flour, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add applesauce, maple syrup, coconut oil, and apple. Stir until combined
- Set aside a half cup of the oat mixture. Press the rest evenly into the pan. Top with apple butter. Sprinkle the rest of the oat mixture on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into bars. Store in the refrigerator.