- 2 Cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 2 Tsp apple pie spice
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Cup applesauce
- 1 Medium apple, grated (3/4 Cup)
- 1 Large egg white
- 1/4 Cup pure maple syrup
- 2 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 Cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/3 Cup dried cranberries
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Oven Liner inside oven ad preheat oven to 350°F. Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet cut to fit inside each muffin pan cup.
- In a large bowl, stir together oats, baking powder, seasonings, and salt. Add applesauce, grated apple, egg white, maple syrup, vanilla extract, milk, and cranberries. Stir well to incorporate.
- Allow the muffin mixture to set and thicken for about 5 minutes before spooning mix into muffin pan.
- Fill muffin pan cup almost completely full, as the muffins will not rise.
- Bake for 30 minutes and until the center of each muffin is set. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and serve.