- 1 Medium Tomato, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken Breast, chopped
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 Tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Create the salsa in small bowl, by combining tomato, onion, cilantro, lime juice, cumin, and salt.
- Place one tortilla on DuraChef® Pizza Screen. Top with chicken and chess. Place other tortilla on top.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into 4 wedges and serve with salsa.