- 2 Cups Cornflakes
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 8 Slices Whole-Wheat Bread
- Maple Syrup
- Put Cornflakes into a food processor and pulse until fine. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs and milk in the bowl. Add vanilla extract. Place bread slices into batter and let soak for 2 minutes.
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in skillet and place over medium heat.
- Coat bread slices on both sides with cornflake crumbs. Cook 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with maple syrup and enjoy.