- 1 Lb Chicken Tenders
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 Cup Brown Rice Cereal
- 1 Tsp. Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet on baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the yogurt and hot sauce until well-blended.
- Place the brown rice cereal in a plastic baggie and pound/smash to crush. Once your cereal is crushed add it to a shallow bowl with the sesame seeds, parsley, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper.
- Dredge the chicken tenders in the yogurt mixture, wiping off any access and then dip them into the brown rice cereal mixture. Roll until tender is covered completely.
- Place the cereal coated tenders on the wire rack on the baking sheet.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is completely cooked through.