- 4 Medium Bacon Slices
- 1 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 2 Cups Thinly Sliced Zucchini
- 1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, Quartered
- 3/4 Cup 2% Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tsp. Thyme Leaves
- 3/8 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Swiss Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat Oven to 350°F. Arrange bacon on microwave-safe paper towels. Cover with additional paper towels. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Crumble bacon.
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in Cast-Iron Pan and place over medium heat. Add zucchini and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and bacon over zucchini. Reduce heat to medium.
- Combine milk and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk or fork.
- Pour milk mixture over zucchini mixture in pan. Cook 5 minutes or until partially set.
- Place pan in oven. Bake at 350°F for 9 minutes or until center is set. Cut into 4 wedges.