- 3 Lbs. Skinless Turkey Breast
- 1/2 Cup Sesame Oil
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Chili Garlic Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- 2 Tsp. Ground Pepper
- 1 1/2 Tsp Powdered Ginger
- Trim off any fat or tendons on the Turkey Breast. Then cut the meat into two thin slabs. Cut the slabs into thin strips 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch thick and 4 to 6 inches long.
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, chili-garlic paste, sesame seeds, ground pepper, and ginger in a marinade bag. Add the sliced meat and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the DuraChef® Non-Stick Oven Liner in the oven and heat the oven to 175°F. Place the meat strips on the DuraChef® Oven Screen and place in oven.
- Cook meat in oven until completely dry. This may take 2 to 5 hours, depending on thickness and moistness of the meat. The jerky is ready when it is dry, darker in color, and breaks gently when bent.
- Store in a cool, dry place. The jerky will last for 2-3 months.