- 11 oz. flour
- 6 oz. water
- ¾ oz. yeast
- .7 oz. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 7 oz. tomato sauce
- ¼ oz. mozzarella cheese
- ¼ lb. ham (or your favorite toppings)
- Preheat oven to 400°F while you prepare the dough.
- In a bowl add flour, water, yeast, oil and salt and mix.
- Place a nonstick DuraChef® sheet on the counter and begin kneading the dough with the palm of your hand until the dough does not stick to your hands and the dough is thin and elastic (no need to add flour to the sheet).
- Cover the dough and let it ferment until it doubles in volume.
- Afterwards take the dough and knead it lightly so it returns to its original size. Stretch the dough with your hands or a roller and place all other ingredients on top, tomato sauce, cheese, ham, and any other desired ingredient you wish to add.
- Place pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden.