- 12 Oz. lean Italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 Medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Medium red bell pepper (1 cup)
- 1 Bag (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach or kale, thawed and drained well
- 4 Cups shredded hash brown potatoes
- 12 Large eggs
- 3/4 Cup almond milk
- 1 Tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/2 Tsp. salt
- 1/2 Tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F and place DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet inside glass baking dish.
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking in the medium skillet and cook sausage over medium to high heat. Stir up and break apart until no longer pink. Drain sausage and return to skillet. Add onion and bell pepper. Cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic. Cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until vegetables are crisp and tender. Stir in spinach/kale
- In baking dish, mix cooked sausage mixture and shredded potatoes.
- In medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, basil, salt, and pepper until well blended.
- Pour egg mixture into baking dish with sausage and potato mixture and place foil cover over dish,
- Bake dish at 350°F with foil cover on for 1 hour. Take off foil cover and bake for additional 15 to 20 minutes. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving and enjoy.