- 5 Dates, Pitted
- 1/3 Cup Walnuts
- 1/3 Cup Oats
- 2 Tbsp. Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder, Key Lime Pie Flavor
- 1 Tsp. Honey
- Place the DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheets into the cupcake tin
- Add the dates, walnuts, and oats into a food processor and process until the mixture is coarse and feels sticky
- Place a ball of crust mixture in each cupcake tin and flatten with your fingers
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, yogurt, protein powder, lime juice, and honey. Mix together well.
- Scoop the filling out and place evenly into each cupcake tin. Place tin in a freezer and freeze for an hour. Remove and enjoy.