- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour, plus 2 Tbsp.
- 1/2 Cup Medium Lemon, Juiced
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 Green Onion, Sliced
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in cast-iron skillet. Place over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides
- Place 1/3 cup of the flour in the shallow bowl. Dunk each chicken breast in it. Cover each side with flour. Make sure to shake off any excess.
- Place the chicken in the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side. The chicken does not need to be cooked all the way through yet.
- Remove chicken from pan and reduce the heat to low.
- Add the butter and remaining flour into the pan and whisk around to create a roux. Let cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth and lemon juice into pan. Whisk it to combine with the roux. Add chicken back to the pan. Let simmer for 1 minute as the sauce thickens. Add garlic and simmer another 30 seconds. Remove from pan and sprinkle with sliced green onion.