- 3/4 Cup Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Ginger, Minced and Peeled
- 3 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper
- 4 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 1/2 Lbs. Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions, Chopped
- 12-Inch Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Combine rice vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, water, peanut butter, crushed red pepper, and garlic cloves in a mixing bowl. Stir well with a whisk.
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in skillet and place over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
- Place rice vinegar mixture into pan. Bring to a boil and cook for 6 minuted or until slightly thickened. Return chicken to pan and cook for one more minute.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza crust and top with chicken mixture. Bake for 12 minutes and sprinkle with green onions.