- 1 Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 Tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Garlic Clove, Minced
- 1/8 Tsp. Salt
- 1/8 Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Cup Cabbage, Sliced
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Lime Juice
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 1 1/2 Cups Refried Black Beans
- 4 Oz. Oaxaca Cheese
- 1 Cup Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- Place the DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in the skillet and put over low heat. Add pumpkin seeds to the pan and toast for about 3 minutes. Place the toasted seeds in a food processor and mix into a coarse paste.
- Now heat the skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground pumpkin seeds, cumin, and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes and stir in salt and pepper.
- Combine the cabbage, cilantro, and juice in a bowl, mixing well.
- Place the DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet on the baking sheet. Arrange the tortillas in a single layer on the sheet. Place the sheet on the grill at low heat. Leave on grill for about 3 minutes, until the tortillas start to crisp.
- Divide the pumpkin seed paste evenly among the tortillas. Top each tortilla with 1/4 refried beans and 2 1/2 Tbsp. of cheese. Place tortillas back on the grill rack and grill for about 5 minutes
- Remove tortillas from grill. They should be crisp and the cheese should be melted. Top tortillas with the slaw, tomato, and avocado slices.