- 3/4 Cup Quick Cooking Oats
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Ice water
- 32 Oz. Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 3/4 Cup smooth Peanut Butter
- First, you will create the pie crust. Preheat the oven to 425°F. In a medium bowl, mix together oats, flour, and coconut.
- Stir in oil and water into medium bowl to create pie crust dough. Press dough into a 9-inch pie pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- As the pie crust is baking, prepare the pie filling. In a large mixing bowl, stir the yogurt and peanut butter with a wire whisk until blended.
- Spread the filling into the prepared pie shell. Chill the pie overnight to thicken the filling.