- 1 1/2 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Lbs. Lo Mein Noodles
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 3 1/2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Chicken Stock
- 3 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, Chopped
- 8 Oz. Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Lemon, Juiced
- Hot Sauce, to Taste
- Salt & Pepper
- Tenderize the chicken breasts by piercing them with a fork. Slice thinly, season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Cook noodles in noodle pot as directed on package. Meanwhile, mix together soy sauce, fish sauce, brown sugar, 1 1/2 Tbsp. cornstarch, and chicken stock in medium bowl.
- Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in wok and place over medium-high heat. Toss chicken with remaining cornstarch and add to wok. Sauté in wok until chicken is golden brown for 4-6 minutes. Transfer to plate and set aside.
- Return wok to heat and add garlic & tomatoes to wok. Sauté tomatoes until they have broken down and started to release their liquids. Return the chicken to the wok and push everything to the sides, forming a well in the middle. Pour sauce into the well.
- When sauce starts to bubble and thicken, toss in the spinach and cooked noodles, and mix together. Continue cooking until chicken is cook through. Finish with lemon juice, and season with as much hot sauce as you want and salt and pepper as needed.