- 1 3/4 Cups Wheat Pastry Flour
- 1 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 2 Large Eggs, beaten
- 2 Medium Bananas, mashed
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet in bread pan.
- In the large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir until well combined.
- In the medium bowl, add the eggs, bananas, Greek yogurt, honey, and sugar. Stir well until combined. Stir in diced strawberries.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir gently. Do not over mix.
- Pour the batter into the bread pan, spreading out evenly. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes.