- 1/2 Cup Onion, chopped
- 5 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 Tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Lb. Turkey Italian Sausage
- 1 Can Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes
- 6 Oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Oz. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 16 Oz. Cottage Cheese
- 2 Large Eggs
- 12 No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Place DuraChef® Non-Stick Baking Sheet inside baking dish and DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in skillet.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Cook onions in skillet for 3 minuets. Add garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking for another minute. Add sausage to pan and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes. Bring skillet to a boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- While sauce simmers, combine 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Cottage Cheese, and Eggs.
- Spoon 1/2 cup meat sauce into a 13"x 9" baking dish. Place 4 noodles over sauce. Spread half of cheese mixture over noodles; top with 2 cups sauce. Repeat procedure with 4 noodles, remaining half of cheese mixture, and 2 cups sauce. Top with remaining 4 noodles; spread remaining sauce over noodles. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.