- 1 Medium Zucchini, Spiralized
- 1/4 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Goat Cheese, Crumbled
- Place the DuraChef® Non-Stick Cooking Sheet in the skillet. Place skillet over medium-high heat.Once the pan is heated, add in the zucchini noodles and toss to cook for 3 minutes. Distribute the sun-dried tomatoes over the zucchini noodles.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the 4 large eggs. Pour the eggs over the zucchini mixture and sprinkle with the goat cheese. Let cook for 1 minute, allowing the eggs to set on the bottom.
- Cover the skillet and reduce heat to medium. Let cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until the eggs are cooked all the way through. Remove skillet from heat. Divide frittata into 4 slices and serve.